Our Convictions® – What we believe in
Everything we do at StartUp+ is guided by unswerving beliefs. Everyone at StartUp+ is wholly committed to these beliefs, and that is what makes up our DNA. Our strategies, style and solutions may be copied, but it is impossible to copy our conviction because they are anchored in a historical founder’s mentality. Our conviction guides our behavior and attitude to what we do. It forms our corporate culture. It is our lifestyle.
- Effectiveness: Unreserved commitment to do the right thing always. From our founding days, an unchanging part of our conviction is the die-hard commitment to do the right thing even when it’s inconvenient. With us, there are no reservations when it comes to being right.
- Significance: Prioritize enduring notable impact. We believe that You are an Icon!™ That means far from common, not ordinary. In all we do, we go the extra mile just to reach the extraordinary. We focus on outstanding, significant and relevant results; we tenaciously go for enduring notable impact.
- Teamplay: Synergize and Leverage across boundaries. One is too small to achieve significance; that’s why two are always better off. We cross boundaries of race, culture, philosophy and religion to synergize with our clients. We work as a team with them bearing their uniqueness and strengths in mind as we open frontiers for them to leverage on. Our people are connected for work as they enjoy one another’s company. We laugh at work, but never at the expense of work. We enjoy what we do; we enjoy working together.
- Custodianship: Accountability to God, our team and leaders, and our communities. We never think like commando; neither do we play the tyrant. In all things and in every way, we maintain within our capacity, a posture of accountability to our clients, our communities and our God. It’s all so you can achieve effectiveness.
- Discovery: Never-ending quest for the most effective solutions. We are students of life and nature; we learn every day. We are committed to this because we are consistently working hard to develop only the most effective solutions that aid satisfaction. If it works, then we go for the next. If it doesn’t, we get our hands dirty. For us, it’s not about what sells but what works.