100Startups Acceleration Program …accelerating startups.
100Startups Acceleration Program is a coaching and mentoring program for startupreneurs aimed to help accelerate their startups. 100Startups offers the opportunity to significantly lower the cost of doing business while providing startupreneurs with expert support, loads of resources, exclusive solutions, over 40 virtual classes and a 24 hours open virtual classroom where participants can build relationships and alliances.
In each cycle spanning one full year, 100Startups Acceleration Program will help startupreneurs clarify their thoughts about their ideas, plan strategically for critical seasons of their startup life, prepare for projected opportunities and leverage on a viable network of collaborative and supportive individuals committed to one another’s growth. Over the course of 48 weeks of 100Startups 2016/2017 cycle, there will be accelerated learning sessions, a strategic planning boot camp, a social responsibility campaign, live meetups, field work interwoven with mentoring, and pitch days when startupreneurs will be able to pitch their ideas before a panel of investors and angels.
The 2016/2017 Cycle of 100Startups Acceleration Program will award 80% Scholarship to 30 startupreneurs and 90% Scholarship to 50 startupreneurs. On a version dedicated to women, 100 female startupreneurs will be awarded 90% Scholarship to participate in the 100Startups Acceleration Program for Women. All centurions who redeem their scholarships will have privileged access to unique benefits including:
– 21-Week Startupreneur Challenge
– Exploratory insights conveyed via intensive podcasts on critical topics affecting startups
– More than 40 virtual classes on dedicated growth topics scheduled to hold fortnightly.
– A-rated Mentoring Meetups where participants converge for LIVE mentoring by seasoned, highly sought after professionals and successful entrepreneurs.
– Privileged access to a Strategic Planning Boot Camp in preparation for a new business year.
– Opportunity to pitch startup idea to potential investors.
– Eight weeks of mentoring by ace entrepreneurs in Nigeria.
– Discount bouquet with amazing deals on relevant startup products and services from our Plus Force Partners.
– Privileged access to our Startup Resource Kit
– 2 hours Executive Coaching
– 20% discount on specialized service requirements from StartUpPlus Africa
– 100Startups Kit containing FREE startup resources worth over $1,000.
– 20% discount on all paid events by StartUpPlus Africa
– Business support and advisory on salient matters including taxation, corporate affairs, accounting, legal, finance, marketing, branding etc.
– Media assistance and visibility plus Two FREE sponsored press releases and a FREE 14-day advert on Startupry.com
– Opportunity to participate in projects that enhance your understanding of what it takes to grow a startup to automation
– FREE Enterprise Resource Planning (ERP) Technology Kit for each startup to enable you run your business from wherever you are realtime.
– A chance to be admitted to the Idea Automation Program by StartUpPlus.
*All benefits are limited to the term of the program cycle irrespective of when the subscriber joined.
TIMELINE FOR 2016/2017 CYCLE OF 100STARTUPS ACCELERATION PROGRAM
How to subscribe:
- Go to StartUpPlus.co/100Startups, fill out the subscription form, proceed to make subscription payment online and confirm your email address; OR
- Pay to the bank, and then send teller number via email to 100Startups@StartUpPlus.co to receive a registration code. Input registration code during the online registration process at StartUpPlus.co/100Startups. Without the code, registration cannot be completed except you pay online.
*Terms & Conditions apply